Bubble Umbrella

style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella
Chambray shirt: American Eagle Dress: Urban Outfitters Tights: South Moon Under Socks: Urban Outfitters Rain boots: Hunter Bubble Umbrella: Local boutique Lips: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious

Happy Friday! Who's ready for the beautiful weekend ahead?! I'm pretty stoked that this slightly warmer weather is starting to stick. We've definitely had our fair share of precipitation already this spring. I suppose April showers really do bring May flowers, but it's still no fun to be out in the rain unless you're singing, of course. We all know that some rain gear can be pretty drab, so one of my favorite ways to brighten up my outfit on a rain day is with a pop of color and/or a fun umbrella. I've had this umbrella since college and I'm still in love (I don't care how much my friends make fun of it).

Hunter rain boots are my go-to in wet weather and since it's still a little chilly here in New England I've been layering up my legs with tights and over-the-knee socks. Lately, I've preferred wearing dresses when it rains because it's a lot easier to get out of my boots with tights on than socks and skinny jeans. But maybe that's just my own weird problem. How do you guys get "dressed up" for a rainy day?
style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella style tab, fashion blogger, boston, rain outfit, bubble umbrella

9 comments:

  1. Love the way you mix colors in this look! I would never think to pair those different shades of purple together, but you make it look great. I prefer pants when it's raining, but I also wear ankle-length rain boots which I imagine are much easier to peel off than a pair of Hunters!
    -Kate, nomadoen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great styling, and I love your umbrella.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so cute! And so perfect for a dressed up rainy day!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are you? I love the polka dot tights. I'm wary of wearing tights in spring, but these are an awesome pair to transition in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look - especially the tights and socks combo. I also really like your new blog design! :)
    www.tyicallytali.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute for a rainy day and love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest post evahhhh. You're my fav K. Tabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has a rather Kate Spade vibe to it... Live life colorfully, eh?

    I love the combo of the cobalt blue, pink and polka dots... and you can never go wrong with wellies.

    I once owned a plastic polka dotted vintage rain coat (I bought it at an estate sale and it still had the tags attached - originally $1.99)

    ReplyDelete