Studdy Buddy

style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger,
Happy Wednesday! Apologies for my lack of posting lately. I've been really busy, a little homesick and to be honest, uninspired. I decided I needed to back away from the computer and go live a little. Luckily, four of my closest high school friends came to visit me for a few days last weekend so I got to do just that. I played tour guide as best I could and we explored some new areas that even I hadn't had a chance to see yet. Of course we had to do some touristy things like eating at Dick's Last Resort and take a tour of Fenway. But for the most part we just took in the sights, drank a lot of beer and caught up on each other's lives. It was a much needed staycation! Huge thanks to my amigas for making the trip up to see me - it means more than you know! 

Speaking of being a tourist, I totally looked like one taking these pictures in Back Bay. I'm not ashamed to be a tourist though, exploring and visiting popular spots around Boston is one of my favorite activities. The reflecting pool area next to Prudential is always so beautiful in the afternoon and I love the architecture of the nearby church - it's hard not to stop and look at it! Do you ever play tourist in your own town?
style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, chloe and isabel, earrings style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger,
The Look:

Dress: Marshalls (similar)
Shoes: Bakers (similar)
Bag: c/o Sienna Ray
Necklace: Chloe + Isabel
Earrings: Chloe + Isabel
Bracelet: Chloe + Isabel
Sunnies: Francesca's

3 comments:

  1. Great look! Love it<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos and the earrings! I will sooo miss this beautiful weather when it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete