Friday the 13th

style tab, fashion blogger, cat print skirt, h&m, marshalls, cynthia rowley, michael kors, boston blogger,
Happy Friday (the 13th)! I realized a few sentences into this post that I was featuring a black cat skirt today. For a second I thought it would be really cheesy to do so but then I decided it was a funny sign from the blogging universe, so here we are! I know we still have over a month before Halloween but just thinking about it is making me really excited for Fall, pumpkins and zero percent humidity. Hey, a girl's gotta dream!

I knew it wouldn't be long before I made my second cat-themed clothing purchase. Cats have clearly shown their dominance in the fashion and internet worlds and I don't see cat motifs disappearing any time soon (sorry dog lovers). If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with Choupette. So now that we all know that I'm a crazy cat lady, what do you guys think of the cat trend? Will you be sporting leopard print or some cute kitties on your shirt this season? style tab, cat print skirt, H&M, fall outfit,fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, michael kors, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger,
The Look:

Top: Cynthia Rowley via Marshalls*
Skirt: c/o H&M
Bag: Michael Kors via Marshalls* (similar)
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Vintage
Wedges: Forever 21


*Marshalls gifted me a gift card to make my own purchases. I was not required to pick out specific clothing, only items that I would personally wear. All opinions are my own.

16 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute and the cats are perfect for Friday the 13th! :)
    Katie
    Katiemariev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I will definitely be styling the cat trend this fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is too good! Love that you wore it on Friday the 13th!

    xoxo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute skirt and I love your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Marshall's is one of my go-tos :)

    Alyssa
    ruffleandcurl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love that you're wearing a cat skirt for Friday the 13th! hehe. Great look girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Your wedges rock!

    Xo,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete