Beyond The Sea

style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, sea horse trend, skip n'whistle, brahmin clutch,
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and didn't sleep through their alarms this morning like I did. Can you believe it's July already?! I'm just beginning to relish the fact that I don't need a coat when I leave the house and next thing I know we're almost halfway through the season. I probably feel this way because I have yet to make it to the beach. I suppose a seahorse tank will have to do for now! I'm still on my nautical kick but now with a dash of sea creatures.

Starfish, mermaids and seahorses have been on my mind and finding their way into my closet. I got this tank courtesy of Skip n' Whistle and decided to go the fancy route and dress it up with some frilly shorts and a metallic Brahmin clutch. This clutch is amazing. I used it every night I went out in NYC last weekend and it's so versatile! What do you think of my look? Are you craving beach themed pieces as much as I am?
style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, brahmin clutch, summer outfit, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, skip n'whistle, sea horse tank, summer style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, sea horse trend, skip n'whistle, brahmin clutch, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, steve madden wedges style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, skip n' whistle, seas horse tank top, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, starfish ringstyle tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger,skip n'whistle, sea horse tank, summer, brahmin clutch
The Look:

Tank: c/o Skip n' Whistle
Shorts: H&M
Wedges: Steve Madden (similar)
Clutch: c/o Brahmin
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Necklace: Nordstrom (similar)

8 comments:

  1. I love your clutch! Brahmin has such well-made pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love that tee!! I went with the anchor print (because how could I resist an anchor?) but I ADORE the seahorse print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the anchor! That suits you perfectly :)

      Delete
  3. looking FAB, love the clutch. lovely blog as well, perhaps we can follow each other on GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tank! perfect for summer in new england.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime! I couldn't agree more :)

      Delete