4th of July - A Salute to Style

style tab, river city chic, 4th of july, blogger collab, red, white and blue fashion, fashion blogger
Happy Wednesday! Who's ready for fireworks? July 4th is one of my favorite holidays and this year I was so excited to collaborate with Alicia from River City Chic! We each did our own take of red,white and blue style.

Alicia went with an American staple: the denim cutoff vest. She paired it with a feminine frock and a red chain strap bag to pull it all together. This look is perfect to take you from an afternoon BBQ to a late night deck party. 

I went a little more bohemian and decided to make white my main color of the American color trio. I feel like white is definitely the color that gets a backseat to red and blue!  I'm all about the American flag shorts and bandeaus but this time I wanted to pull together a look with pieces that I can wear any other day of the year. 

What do you think of our looks? I hope everyone has a safe and fabulous holiday! Happy birthday America!
river city chic, fashion blogger, alicia, 4th of July outfit, river city chic, fashion blogger, alicia, 4th of July outfit, river city chic, fashion blogger, alicia, 4th of July outfit, river city chic, fashion blogger, 4th of july outfit river city chic, fashion blogger, alicia chew, 4th of July outfit, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, 4th of july outfit, turban headband, what to wear, how to wear, chloe and isabel earrings, red, white and blue style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, 4th of july fashion, red, white and blue, turban headband, coral lipstick, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, red, white and blue nails, 4th of july nails, julep nails, style tab, chloe and isabel earrings, 4th of july fashion, style tab, fashion blogger, boston blogger, 4th of July fashion, red, white and blue, how to wear,
My Look:

Dress: Forever 21
Flamingo turban: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Earrings: Chloe + Isabel
Bag: Vintage
Necklace: Francesca's
Sandals: Kohl's (similar)
Nails: Julep

Alicia's Look:

Dress: J.Crew (old)
Vest: Madewell
Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita (old)
Handbag: South Moon Under
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: House of Harlow

2 comments:

  1. I love your look-it's very Great Gatsby! You could easily throw some heels on and dress it up for a party :)
    Katie
    Katiemariev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those outfits because they don't scream AMERICA but they are still suitable for the occasion! Personally I love your earrings!
    Just followed!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete