Valentine's Day // My Way

style tab, valentine's day, outfit idea, lips sweater, leopard pants, blogger, fashion
Happy Tuesday! I'm sure most of you are well aware that Valentine's Day is just two days away. I don't usually get into this holiday (except for the candy!!), but this year I can't stop oogling over all the Valentine's day outfits and crafts and nail art and recipes. I blame Pinterest. I bought this awesome lips sweater from Forever 21 a few weeks ago and thought it would be quite fitting for the occasion, so here we are, my Valentine's Day style. I didn't want to have a conventional pink, red and white all over V-day look, so that's why I decided to pair up my sweater with some leopard harem pants and a chambray shirt. Gotta keep it fresh, right? However, pink is one of my favorite colors so I couldn't help putting together a little Valentine's day shopping list some items that are pink, red and sparkly all over.

I noticed a lot of websites and bloggers have been posting fun Valentine's Day gift guides for your significant other or maybe a best friend, but let's be real you'd so rather shell out your dough for a silly holiday on yourself than someone else, am I right? Thought so! My list is everything I'd get myself if I was my Valentine because we need to give ourselves some love every once in a while, too! Hope you like and on the 14th don't forget to send yourself flowers in the middle of class and act surprised when you receive them (name that movie!) Have yourself a very stylish Valentine's Day everyone!

P.S. This post is has been submitted to IFB project #82. chloe and isabel bangles, bracelets, style tab, valentine's day, outfit idea, leopard print pants, lips sweater, lips sweater, style tab, blogger, fashion, valentine's day,
The Look:

Sweater: Forever 21 
Chambray: American Eagle
Pants: Forever 21
Bangles: Chloe + Isabel
Boots: Bakers
Purse: Vintage (similar)
Necklace: Francesca's 
Sunnies: Nordstrom

valentine's day shopping list, gift ideas


6 comments:

  1. before i got married, i couldn't care for VDay. and now that i think about it, we haven't really celebrated either. i only care for the candy too! that sweater is really cute.

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com


    p.s - how did you add your labels to your post? i can't find how to do it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks iesha! i just emailed you about the labels! :)

      Delete
  2. love this! you're lookin' so fierce in your leopard pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alicia! i was feeling pretty sassy in them ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love all the snow around your pictures! While Valentines Day isn't the most important gift giving holidays in my life, I do appreciate a day all about the people you love.

    You are working those leopard pants!

    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! That sweatshirt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete