Pom Pom & Pearls

style tab, urban outfitters, pom pom beanie, shorts with tights, chloe and isabel
Happy Sunday! Looks like I'm stuck indoors again today thanks to MORE snow falling rapidly outside my window right now. This is dangerous for two reasons a) I will probably eat my body weight in food and b) I will most likely go on an online shopping spree again like I did during Nemo. But I guess it's not all that terrible because this outfit was the outcome of that shopping spree. I don't usually wear all one brand when putting together my outfits, but I was just too excited about these pieces that I got from Urban Outfitters that I had to wear them immediately!

I must admit I was a little slow to hop on the pom pom beanie bandwagon but I am glad I finally did. I'm obsessed with this hat. I almost wore it to bed last night, that's how soft it is. I also picked up this comfy sweater and metallic belt ( both on sale for $10 each!) and a lightweight printed boatneck tee. The shorts are also from UO, I bought them a few months ago, and if you're in the market for high-waisted shorts these are the ones. I wear them all the time. I'm thinking about getting them in other colors, too because they're just that great. This concludes my confession on how much I love Urban Outfitters. The end.
style tab, beanie, urban outfitters, printed top and cardigan, BDG printed boatneck tee, style tab, you can't fake fashion, spike bracelets, style tab,tights with shorts, high waisted shorts, urban outfitters, beanie, style tab, fashion style tab, chloe + isabel, LOTUS PEARL + CRYSTAL CHANEL DROPS NECKLACE, style tab,
The Look: 

Top / Shorts / CardiganBeanie / Belt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: American Eagle (similar)
Shoes: DSW (similar)
Necklaces: Chloe + Isabel
Tote: CFDA for Ebay exclusive

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE the print on that tee! you're going to get a ridiculous amount of wear out of that this spring/summer too.
    xo writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to hop on this pom beanie bandwagon as well, it looks great! i love this look so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beanie with pom pom is too cute! i wish i could wear these, but too hot here :(

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete