Anyway, a big thanks to Grass and Lemonade for nominating me! I'm delighted that I got chosen. The Leibster Blog Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers that have 200 followers or less. Basically, just a fun way to support each other and show some love for having a great blog. When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you let them know you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you. (To get the button, right click the photo on my page and save to your computer to post on your blog).
11 Facts About Me
1. I wear mismatched socks on purpose. I have no idea why.
3. I interned for Elie Saab during Spring 2011 Paris Couture Week.
4. I prefer street style over celebrity style.
5. I've never broken a bone.
6. I played competitive soccer for 15 years.
7. I've been to every state on the east coast except for New Hampshire and Vermont. I'm hoping to change that this winter!
8. I've been dyeing my hair since I was 14 years old.
9. I don't believe in horoscopes.
10. I hate reality TV.
11. I'm not a big fan of talking about myself, this took me a while to write!
11 Questions From Grass and Lemonade
1. Favorite designer? I don't have one particular favorite, but right now I love what Jason Wu is doing.
2. Favorite book? The Help
3. Most expensive item of clothing? Honestly, I think my high school prom dress from senior year wins it at $200.
4. Who are your style icons? Zooey Deschanel, Olivia Palermo & Kelly Framel from The Glamourai
5.What time period was your favorite for fashion? It's a tie between the 20s and the 70s.
6. Cat or dog? CATZ! I like dogs too, just not as much as cats.
7. Something on your wish list? 18-135mm camera lens (I'm a nerd)
8. Autumn/Winter or Spring/Summer? Spring/Summer. I hate being cold!
9. Favorite designer from this year's SS13 collections? This is a toughie, but the candy colored metallic goodness at Burberry Prorsum was amazing.
10. Best thing about blogging? Inspiring my readers.
11. Dream job? Store owner. I really want to open my own boutique someday!
5. Navy Sophie
7. Laura Lilly
11. Inked and Sewn
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What's your favorite beauty item?
3. Favorite place to shop online?
4. Last song you listened to?
5. What's your favorite season?
6. What countries have you visited?
7. Who inspires you?
8. If you had to eat 3 things for the rest of your life what would they be?
9. Books or magazines?
10. Describe your style in three words.
11. What's the best advice you've ever received?