NYFW Street Style - Day Two

New York City Skyline
I warned you there would be more...Here are my snapshots from day two of Fashion Week at Lincoln Center! I wasn't able to hang around as long as I did on the first day, since I had to (sadly) leave the city that afternoon for Boston. But there was no shortage of crazy
and chic ensembles out and about, and I did my best to capture them. Scroll down for the slideshow or you can view all the photos here. Have a great night!
Fashion Week street style
On Abbott Kinney blogger
Michael from On Abbot Kinney
new york fashion week street stylefashion week street stylenew york fashion week street stylenew york fashion week street style
new york fashion week
Baby Fashionista

new york fashion week shoes
model hair new york fashion week
Found some models in between shows waiting for the subway



On Abbott Kinney caught me in the act! He was doing a photo series called "All The Pretty Photographers." How cool is that?!
Style tab fashion week

No comments:

Post a Comment