IFBCON Day One!

IFBCON Day One
Happy Tuesday! I'm finally home from a whirlwind of a week in NYC. IFBCON was so much fun and very informative! I was super nervous waiting in line on the first day since I didn't know anybody going, but everyone I met was so nice and dressed to perfection. Highlights of the day included meeting the very inspiring, Mary Alice Stephenson, hearing Derek Blasberg speak and making a
bunch of new blogger friends! In my never ending battle to master my camera, I hit some obstacles trying to get good snaps of all the awesome outfits around me. A lot of my photos came out blurry or over exposed, so please excuse any sub-par snaps, I'm still an amateur. I'll be posting my Day Two photos and NYFW shots either tonight or tomorrow or both. Enjoy!  
Aminta Iriarte
Aminta of Clothes & Fashion
Meghan Adams Ashley Shields
Meghan of Style For Breakfast & Ashley of Pretty Hippies
IMAN quote cat ladyIFBCON panelderek blasberg quote IFBCON September 2012peplum street stylefloral street styleIFBCON panel September 2012
     Cheralee Lyle
Cheralee of Lyle Style
Cheralee Lyle
Samantha Lim FashionIndie
Sam Lim of FashionIndie
Taylor Sterling
Super blurry of Taylor Sterling of the Glitter Guide, but I loved her kitty dress!
IFBCON panel September 2012
Mary Alice Stephenson Jennine Jacob
Mary Alice Stephenson & IFB Founder, Jennine Jacob
Derek Blasberg Coco Rocha IFBCON
Coco Rocha & Derek Blasberg topped off an exciting day!

3 comments:

  1. OH I'm so jealous you were able to attend! Looks like a great time.

    xx
    M.E.
    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Mindy! I highly recommend going next time, it was fabulous! xo

      Delete
  2. I just came across your blog through chictopia, and crazy enough...I was at IFB too! I was standing near you on line while you were having your pictures taken, small world:) Your pics from the conference are great, too!

    www.theBsoup.com

    ReplyDelete