Metallic Midi

style tab midi skirt

Leotard: American Apparel Skirt: Vintage Wedges: Bakers (similar) Bag: Vintage Necklace: Modcloth (similar) Bracelets: Forever21 (old)

This summer I've had the daunting task of cleaning out my bedroom, a room that hasn't been touched in nearly four years. So needless to say, it's a time warp. I've been rifling through hundreds of photos, yearbooks, old notes from high school, projects from middle school and beyond. As time consuming as
this task has been, I kind of enjoy it. I have a terrible memory so finding all of these lost memories, faces and inside jokes has been pretty sentimental. But besides that, I've also had to do some closet cleaning and donating/selling some stuff has been really hard! On the flip side, I discovered some items that I totally forgot about which feels like finding money in your pocket that you didn't know you had. One of these items was this metallic vintage midi skirt. I don't know how I forgot about this bad boy, but I'm so happy I was reunited with it because metallic has a very trendy future for this fall!
style tab blog
stud bracelets
american apparel leotard
style tab blogmetallic midi skirtbakers leopard wedgemidi skirtvintage pursestyle tab blog

8 comments:

  1. i love this! the booties are too cute and i love the necklace, so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit, you look gorgeous (and I am not just saying this, I mean it)...isn't it great, things you (re)discover whilst cleaning up???
    Katherine
    http://styleidoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! I know, cleaning definitely has its benefits sometimes ;)

      Delete
  3. you look so cute
    that skirt is awesome, vintage is the best
    & I love your booties :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was figuring that the shirt was from AA and the I saw I was right...I am good :)
    I need to go in their for basic that's why...it's on my mind. Adorable and I am following!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheree! AA is THE best for basic stuff, I'm obsessed! xo

      Delete